Fairsing Vineyard tasting room and event venue:
20881 NE Laughlin Road Yamhill, Oregon
Located off of NE Laughlin Road between Highway 240 and NE North Valley Road.
See Map for assistance as many non-Google maps and GPS systems are not accurate to our tasting room location.
Please use this map or contact our tasting room for assistance 503-560-8266.
“From its expansive view of the Cascades on the horizon to the high praise its wines have won in recent years, Fairsing is one of those lucky spots at the end of the rainbow.”
– 1859 Oregon’s Magazine, April 2019
• Reservations requested in advance (48 hours).
• Limited dietary restrictions accommodated with advance notification.
• Most guests find either tasting experience generous enough to replace lunch.
• For your schedule, please allow approximately one hour to conclude a tasting experience.
• Reserve a seating below or contact our tasting room 503-560-8266 to secure reservation(s).
• Gratuity (20%) applied upon checkout
“Stop for wine and to enjoy the incredible hilltop view of Fairsing Vineyard near the town of Yamhill.”
– World-Class Wines in Rural Oregon, Los Angeles Times, May 2018
To plan and reserve space for events with Fairsing Vineyard, please contact Brandy Grey, Tasting Room Manager 503.560.8266.
While Fairsing Vineyard does not host weddings, other event options include plated or buffet wine dinners, business meetings, celebrations and private gatherings.
Our 1,300 sf event space, with cozy interior fireplace, captivating 6-foot dome skylight and windows with sweeping views of the valley, is offered 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday for meetings and private events.
The event space or the entire facility (including 1,200 sf tasting room) is available evenings 6-9 pm, seven days a week.
Maximum capacity for seated and plated meals is 25 guests. Maximum capacity for gatherings served buffet style is 50 guests.
For additional information regarding venue and accommodations, click below and provide details regarding your gathering. Fairsing will contact you to share availability and specifics.