• Standard bottles (.750 ml) and magnums (1.5 liter) are not compatible and must ship via separate parcels.
• Unfortunately Fairsing Vineyard is unable to ship to the following states: Hawaii (HI), Alaska (AK), Utah (UT), Kentucky (KY) and Mississippi (MS).
• Purchaser must be 21 years of age to place an order for alcoholic beverages on our website.
• The intended recipient of wine shipment(s) must be 21 years of age.
• All shipments of alcoholic beverages within the United States require an adult signature at the time of delivery.
• As alcohol requires an adult signature at time of delivery, we prefer and highly recommend sending wine shipment(s) to a business address or a FedEx Hold-At-Location or UPS Access Point™.
• For ease of delivery, we also recommend setting up a FedEx Delivery Manager®or UPS My Choice®account depending on your destination state. These accounts can be registered by accessing the shipper’s website.
• Orders typically ship via ground services (unless indicated otherwise) the Monday or Tuesday following the order placement. An email with the parcel’s tracking number is sent once the shipper scans the address label and picks up the package from our winery.
• Both FedEx and UPS typically make three (3) delivery attempts. After three (3) failed delivery attempts shipments are returned to Fairsing Vineyard and the expense charged to the purchaser. To avoid a returned shipment, we recommend contacting the shipper (FedEx or UPS) to make arrangements for package to be held at their facility.
ADVERSE WEATHER & SHIPPING WINE
• Shipping wine is weather dependent.
• Fairsing Vineyard will not ship via ground transport if weather conditions are too hot or too cold at the desired destination or while en route.
• We reserve the right to hold wine shipment(s) during extreme temperatures and will contact you in the event a shipment is held. Fairsing will store wine shipments in a temperature controlled environment, at no additional charge, until weather conditions improve.
• If a different method of shipment, or shipment on a different day is preferred, please contact Fairsing via 503-560-8266, or for assistance.
• Thank you for shopping with Fairsing Vineyard. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We are to happy to answer questions about your order, please call 503.560.8266 (tasting room) 503.662.5930 (shipping services) or email .