2018 Fall Allocation
Fairsing is pleased to feature a trio of new releases from our stellar 2016 growing season.
If you would like assistance in selecting wines for your allocation, contact Wine Club Manager, Zach Wentzel via
or call 503-662-5930 during business hours (11-5 PST).
Take a moment to review your account details and double-check the following:
– Credit card on file: last four digits, accurate expiration date, and csv
– Contact information: email address, and phone number
– Delivery preference: pick up in tasting room or shipping
– Shipping information (if applicable): shipping address for this allocation
Click here to access your account with Fairsing Vineyard
Allocation Pick Up:
For Wine Club members picking up their fall allocation in our tasting room.
Our tasting room is open daily 11-5.
Selections & Updates Due:
Payment Processing Begins:
Available for Pick-up:
– For Wine Club members shipping their allocation, our timeline is state specific
– Review important dates for your allocation below
– Shipping wine is weather dependent
– Fairsing will not ship wines if extreme temperatures will be encountered en route
CT, DE, DC, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MT, NH, NJ, NY, ND, PA, RI, VT, WI, WY
Selections & Updates Due: Sept. 28
Payment Processing Begins: October 1
Wines Ship from Oregon: October 8
AR, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MO, NE, NV, NC, OK, OR, OH, SC, SD, TN, VA, WA, WV
Selections & Updates Due: October 12
Payment Processing Begins: October 15
Wines Ship from Oregon: October 22
AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA,
LA, NM, TX
Selections & Updates Due: October 28
Payment Processing Begins: October 29
Wines Ship from Oregon: November 5