A Cellar Season exclusive for Fairsing Wine Club members.
Existing Fairsing Wine Club members enjoy the following member benefits:
• Complimentary tasting for four at each participating tasting room
• 10% savings on bottle purchases
• Club member savings on experiences unique to each tasting room
Participating Wine Club members can make it a weekend:
• Enjoy 20% savings on lodging with Chehalem Ridge Bed & Breakfast
• Receive 10% off select entrees at the newly opened Earth & Sea restaurant in Carlton.
Join Fairsing Vineyard for a Sweethearts Wine Dinner Friday, February 14 at 6:30 pm.
As part of our Full Circle Culinary Series, enjoy a thoughtfully prepared five-course dining experience crafted by Chef Rebecca Clarke showcasing the newly released 2017 Fairsing Vineyard Pinot Noir (94 Pts. JamesSuckling.com).
Seating for this dinner has reached capacity and is sold out. Visit with our tasting room regarding our wait list via 503.560.8266.
$100 Guest per Guest / Wine Club members $90. Reservations secured with credit card.
A sweet something you will love adding to your calendar!
Join Fairsing Vineyard Valentine’s weekend February 15-16 for Sweet and Savory bites paired with a select flight of our estate wines.
In celebration of Valentine’s Day Chef Rebecca Clarke will craft palate-pleasing offerings to complement our wines showcasing the release of our 2017 Fairsing Vineyard Pinot Noir (94 Points – JamesSuckling.com).
Sweet and Savory flight $25. Wine Club members complimentary.
Nothing could be finer during the Willamette Valley Cellar Season than intentionally crafted food pairings and estate-grown Pinot noir. We’ll see you February 15 and 16.
The 2020 Yamhill-Carlton AVA annual Spring Tasting will be held at the gorgeous Abbey Road Farm in the Carlton countryside.
Join Fairsing Vineyard and 40 fellow Yamhill-Carlton wineries in a walk-around wine tasting of the most recent vintages.
Enjoy two tickets options for the 2020 Spring Tasting:
VIP Tickets ($100):
• Provides 11 am early access to venue (an hour before start)
• Bonus library wine pours from featured wineries
• Early admission (11 am) allows for a more intimate experience with vintners and winemakers.
• Priority parking
• Catered appetizers
• Oregon Pinot Noir stemware to take home.
Limited to 100 VIP Tickets for this event.
Guest Admission ($50 online, $55 at the door):
• Classic walk-around tasting Noon to 3:30pm.
• Experience wines from over 40 featured wineries
• Enjoy small bites from local chefs.
• Must be 21 years of age to attend
• No pets please
• VIP ticket holders allowed access to onsite parking.
• Guest admissions to park at nearby Lemelson Vineyards or Ken Wright Cellars in Carlton (shuttle provided event).
• Email confirmation provided following online ticket purchase
• VIP and Guest names automatically added to event list following ticket purchase
• No ticket or confirmation required the day of event
• No physical ticket issued ahead of event