FLAT RATE SHIPPING
• Fairsing offers flat-rate ground shipping, per parcel based upon geographic zones.
• Flat rate ground shipping per parcel to the Pacific Northwest is $30, the Central states $40, and the East Coast corridor $45. Review states within zones and flat rate shipping fee.
• Express two-day air service is available for $125 per parcel and is subjected to the same parcel quantity thresholds as our ground flat-rate.
• Fairsing Vineyard has a three (3) bottle minimum for wine shipments. Exceptions may be arranged via our shipping services coordinator during business hours (11-5 PST) 503-662-5930.
• A parcel or shipment includes up to twelve (12) standard .750 ml bottles, or up to three (3) magnum bottles at 1.5 liter.
• Bottles purchased beyond parcel thresholds occur an additional flat-rate fee.
• Standard bottles (.750 ml) and magnums (1.5 liter) are not compatible and must ship via separate parcels.
• Unfortunately Fairsing Vineyard is unable to ship to the following states: Hawaii (HI), Alaska (AK), Utah (UT), Kentucky (KY) and Mississippi (MS).
• Purchaser must be 21 years of age to place an order for alcoholic beverages on our website.
• The intended recipient of wine shipment(s) must be 21 years of age.
• All shipments of alcoholic beverages within the United States require an adult signature at the time of delivery.
• As alcohol requires an adult signature at time of delivery, we prefer and highly recommend sending wine shipment(s) to a business address or a FedEx Hold-At-Location or UPS Access Point™.
• For ease of delivery, we also recommend setting up a FedEx Delivery Manager®or UPS My Choice®account depending on your destination state. These accounts can be registered by accessing the shipper’s website.
• Orders typically ship via ground services (unless indicated otherwise) the Monday or Tuesday following the order placement. An email with the parcel’s tracking number is sent once the shipper scans the address label and picks up the package from our winery.
• Both FedEx and UPS typically make three (3) delivery attempts. After three (3) failed delivery attempts shipments are returned to Fairsing Vineyard and the expense charged to the purchaser. To avoid a returned shipment, we recommend contacting the shipper (FedEx or UPS) to make arrangements for package to be held at their facility.
ADVERSE WEATHER & SHIPPING WINE
• Shipping wine is weather dependent.
• Fairsing Vineyard will not ship via ground transport if weather conditions are too hot or too cold at the desired destination or while en route.
• We reserve the right to hold wine shipment(s) during extreme temperatures and will contact you in the event a shipment is held. Fairsing will store wine shipments in a temperature controlled environment, at no additional charge, until weather conditions improve.
• Wine is perishable and Fairsing does not accept returns. If wine is damaged via the shipping process or if there is a concern with wine purchased via our tasting room, please contact us immediately. Fairsing will endeavor to address the situation as quickly as possible.
• In the event of shipping damage, please take a moment to document the status of the package and packaging with photographs as these will assist in efficient resolution of your claim.
• Thank you for shopping with Fairsing Vineyard. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We are available to answer questions about your order, please call 503.560.8266 (tasting room) 503.662.5930 (shipping services) or email .