• A parcel or shipment includes up to twelve (12) standard .750 ml bottles, or up to three (3) magnum 1.5 liter bottles.
• Bottles purchased beyond parcel thresholds occur an additional flat-rate fee.
• Standard bottles (.750 ml) and magnums (1.5 liter) are not compatible and must ship via separate parcels.
FLAT RATE SHIPPING
• Fairsing offers SECOND DAY AIR service at a flat rate of $125 per parcel.
• Fairsing offers GROUND SHIPPING at a flat rate based upon geographic zones.
• Flat rate ground shipping to the Pacific Northwest is $30, Central states $40, and East Coast corridor $45. Review flat rate shipping by state
• Fairsing Vineyard has a three (3) bottle minimum for wine shipments. Exceptions may be arranged via our shipping services coordinator during business hours (11-5 PST) 503-662-5930.
• Unfortunately Fairsing Vineyard is unable to ship to the following states: Hawaii (HI), Alaska (AK), Utah (UT), Kentucky (KY) and Mississippi (MS).
• Purchaser must be 21 years of age to place an order for alcoholic beverages on our website.
• The intended recipient of wine shipment(s) must be 21 years of age.
• All shipments of alcoholic beverages within the United States require an adult signature at the time of delivery.
• As alcohol requires an adult signature at time of delivery, we prefer and highly recommend sending wine shipment(s) to a business address or a FedEx Hold-At-Location. For ease of delivery, we recommend establishing a FedEx Delivery Manager® account by accessing the shipper’s website.
• Orders typically ship via ground services (unless indicated otherwise) the Monday or Tuesday following the order placement. An email with the parcel’s tracking number is sent once the shipper scans the address label and picks up the package from our winery.
• Shippers typically make three (3) delivery attempts. After three (3) failed delivery attempts shipments are returned to Fairsing Vineyard and the expense charged to the purchaser. To avoid a returned shipment, we recommend contacting the shipper to make arrangements for package to be held at their facility.
• Fairsing communicates and coordinates with our shippers frequently. With the advent of COVID19, safety precautions, and the increase in shipping traffic, Fairsing strives to provide approximate schedules and forward pertinent information from shippers. All parties understand unforeseen conditions may delay timely transportation and delivery of shipments.
ADVERSE WEATHER & SHIPPING WINE
• Shipping wine is weather dependent.
• Fairsing Vineyard will not ship via ground transport if weather conditions are too hot or too cold at the desired destination or while en route.
• We reserve the right to hold wine shipment(s) during extreme temperatures and will contact you in the event a shipment is held. Fairsing will store wine shipments in a temperature controlled environment, at no additional charge, until weather conditions improve.
• If a different method of shipment, or shipment on a different day is preferred, please contact Fairsing via 503-560-8266, or email@example.com for assistance.
• Wine is perishable and Fairsing does not accept returns. If wine is damaged via the shipping process or if there is a concern with wine purchased via our tasting room, please contact us immediately. Fairsing will endeavor to address the situation as quickly as possible.
• In the event of shipping damage, please take a moment to document the status of the package and packaging with photographs as these will assist in our communications and efficient resolution of any claims.
• Thank you for shopping with Fairsing Vineyard. Your satisfaction is our first priority. We are available to answer questions about your order, please call 503.560.8266 (tasting room) 503.662.5930 (shipping services) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.