The 2020 Yamhill-Carlton AVA annual Spring Tasting will be held at the gorgeous Abbey Road Farm in the Carlton countryside.
Join Fairsing Vineyard and 40 fellow Yamhill-Carlton wineries in a walk-around wine tasting of the most recent vintages.
Enjoy two tickets options for the 2020 Spring Tasting:
VIP Tickets ($100):
• Provides 11 am early access to venue (an hour before start)
• Bonus library wine pours from featured wineries
• Early admission (11 am) allows for a more intimate experience with vintners and winemakers.
• Priority parking
• Catered appetizers
• Oregon Pinot Noir stemware to take home.
Limited to 100 VIP Tickets for this event.
Guest Admission ($50 online, $55 at the door):
• Classic walk-around tasting Noon to 3:30pm.
• Experience wines from over 40 featured wineries
• Enjoy small bites from local chefs.
• Must be 21 years of age to attend
• No pets please
• VIP ticket holders allowed access to onsite parking.
• Guest admissions to park at nearby Lemelson Vineyards or Ken Wright Cellars in Carlton (shuttle provided event).
• Email confirmation provided following online ticket purchase
• VIP and Guest names automatically added to event list following ticket purchase
• No ticket or confirmation required the day of event
• No physical ticket issued ahead of event